This newly built country house takes its name from the flower that covers the surrounding hills of the Tanneron.
Its majestic stairs made of marble and wrought iron, lead to a vast swimming pool and Jacuzzi settled in a flourishing garden.
The house is made of two apartments (for up to 12 persons).
The master apartment on two levels
On the ground floor:
- The spacious main room with marble floor and a stone chimney opens on a splendid modern kitchen with last generation equipment: 3 ovens, integrated coffee machine, dishwasher, stain steel hood, induction hob with 5 hotplates, large fridge/freezer, high-end taps, household appliances (kettle, toaster, and more).
- There are also toilet with washstand and cupboards.
- A master bedroom with dressing-room opens on a vast bathroom featuring two basins, a massage shower and a spa bath. Separate toilet.
Splendid stairs in wrought iron lead to the 1st floor landing which opens on three bedrooms.
- A first bedroom with cupboards and ensuite bathroom that includes a massage shower, two basins, a spa bath and separate toilet.
- A second bedroom with a balcony, cupboards and a private shower room that includes a massage shower, a single basin and toilet.
- A third bedroom with a dressing-room, a private bathroom that includes a massage shower, two basins and a spa bath, and separate toilet.
- In a spacious loggia with barbecue and a palatial terrace dominating Cannes' bay and its countryside, you will spend unforgettable and friendly evenings.
Apartment on the garden level
- A living room with an open kitchen featuring high-end equipment: 3 ovens (multifunction, steam and microwave), dishwasher, induction plate, hood and fridge/freeze.
- Toilet with washstand
- There are two bedrooms with cupboards and private shower rooms that include a single basin, a massage shower and toilet. One of them has an easy access for people with mobility impairment.
A fitness centre includes body-building machines, sauna and hammam for the private use of the occupants.
There are also a theatre room, a study, a playroom, a laundry room with washing machine and dryer, as well as a cellar, next to the garage on the garden level.
The villa is entirely equipped with air conditioning and secure (standalone alarm system, fire alarm, safe in the rooms). Electric shades at every window filter the sunlightWater is filtered and all rooms are equipped with HD 3D 42" flat screens (50" in the living room) and DVD players, international channels through satellite, and Ipod docks (in bedrooms only).
Bedrooms feature a wooden flooring and high-end bed linen (like in international palaces) with duvet and over-mattress.
A spacious warmed swimming pool and a Jacuzzi for 4 persons, and numerous sun beds are conducive to a relaxing time.
Villa Mimosa has an easy access for people with mobility impairment; a lift leads to the parking on the ground floor. The bedroom is entirely equipped according to the European standards.